There are many employment opportunities:
- Direct Care Staff: this is working 3 to 4 days a week directly working with the children. You must be at least 21 years of age, have a GED or High School diploma, and a clean background check. Duties include assisting the children through their daily schedule. If hired, you will be trained extensively in how to manage difficult children.
- Night Staff: this is working 7 days on and then 7 days off. You must be at least 21 years of age, have a GED or High School diploma, and a clean background check. Duties include making sure the youth are in their beds, sleeping, and safe. Also includes assisting with the making of breakfast.
- Cook: this is cooking at one of the homes. Schedules vary. Must be at least 18 years of age, a GED or high school diploma and a clean background check. Experience is preferred.
- Case management: this is working with a number of youth managing their case and being the representative of Faith to the referring agency. Requires at least a Bachelor's degree in a related field and a clean background check. Must be able to organize well, write well, and communicate effectively. There is both a lot of paperwork and interaction with youth on your case load. Must be computer literate.
- Therapist: this is working with the child in counseling: individual, group and/or family if the child has family. This job requires either an LPC or LCSW (will accept PLPC and PLCSW) and a clean background check. Have to be licensed through the State of Missouri. Experience with children preferred as well as experience and knowledge in trauma informed. Schedule varies and must be flexible.
- Transporter: This job is twofold. It is helping to transport our youth to appointments, courts, visits, etc… Hours vary weekly. Can be a full time position or part time. Down time hours will be helping out in the Clinical Office with paperwork. Must be 21 years of age, a GED or High school diploma, clean background check and a Chauffer’s License (which is a written test).