There are many employment opportunities
- Direct Care Staff: this is working 3 to 4 days a week directly working with the children. You must be at least 21 years of age, have a GED or High School diploma, and a clean background check. Duties include assisting the children through their daily schedule. If hired, you will be trained extensively in how to manage difficult children.
- Night Staff: this is working 7 days on and then 7 days off. You must be at least 21 years of age, have a GED or High School diploma, and a clean background check. Duties include making sure the youth are in their beds, sleeping, and safe. Also includes assisting with the making of breakfast.
- Cook: this is cooking at one of the homes. Schedules vary. Must be at least 18 years of age, a GED or high school diploma and a clean background check. Experience is preferred.
- Case management: this is working with a number of youth managing their case and being the representative of Faith to the referring agency. Requires at least a Bachelor's degree in a related field and a clean background check. Must be able to organize well, write well, and communicate effectively. There is both a lot of paperwork and interaction with youth on your case load. Must be computer literate.
- Therapist: this is working with the child in counseling: individual, group and/or family if the child has family. This job requires either an LPC or LCSW and a clean background check. Have to be licensed through the State of Missouri. Experience with child preferred. Schedule varies and must be flexible.